Monday 29 June 2015

Peace

Peace
The word peace means, “a period of harmony between different social groups that is characterized by lack of violence or conflict behaviors, and the freedom from fear of violence.” But it can be characterized into two types
·         External peace
·         Internal peace
World is well aware of its external condition of peace while, this blog is mostly concerned with internal peace.
 In the recent Juma prayer, I heard Imam saying following words in his dua…
“Ae Allah Pakistan ko aman ka ghewara bna….(O Allah make Pakistan as a cradle of peace…)
“hum sub ko sakoon aata farma…(Grant peace to all of us…)
I was also a part of this prayer while, my lips stitched and did not allow me to say “Ameen” with my all other fellows in this dua.This was because, at that moment a hadith came to my mind that I want to share with all of you and want to put another aspect on the table.
Nu'man b. Bashir reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The similitude of believers in regard to mutual love, affection, fellow-feeling is that of one body; when any limb of it aches, the whole body aches, because of sleeplessness and fever
(6258'The Book of Virtue, Good Manners and Joining of the Ties of Relationship (Kitab Al-Birr was-Salat-I-wal-Adab)' of Sahih Muslim)
Surely, this is a famous hadith and we heard it a lot of times but did we ever think about its meaning?
I don’t know how can we have peace if our brothers and sisters ,part of our body as stated in above hadith, are living under the dark clouds of oppressors, who used to cut them into pieces, put them into fire, just because they are Muslims, just because they are our brothers, just because their names start with “Muhammad” .




There is no need to give stats again and again; the above hadith is enough to make one release about the relation of Muslims and our role in this respect. Just want to make clear to Muslims that we cannot live in peace if our mothers used to sleep with tears in their eyes, our sisters without scarfs on their dignified heads and our brothers lying beheaded in the streets of Kashmir, Burma, Bosnia, Chechnya and Palestine. Moreover for the non-Muslims, you used to do a lot other things for the sake of peace for example meditation, yoga etc. but you even cannot have peace in yourself, if you are part of the murder of millions of innocent Muslims,as silence over brutality is a “war crime”. But here I made a mistake, that some of you don’t even consider Muslims to be innocent.

I didn’t say Ameen just because I came to know the reason of why we are not having peace, as our other brothers are not having peace. As I know we all, altogether are the reasons of why we are not having peace, of why we are not able to flourish in our lives, of why we are not able to live in comfort, so I did not feel comfortable to ask for something if I’m not able to remove the shortcomings.  I am very much hopeful that one day we will be able to consider this aspect as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment